Creator – Building Healthier Kids Mastery Program
Fiona Stock is a respected and compassionate Naturopath with 18+ years of clinical experience treating and mentoring clients in health and wellness. As a dedicated Melbourne Naturopath she offers a kind hearted and focussed approach when supporting her patients to achieve their health goals both physically and emotionally.
Her extensive knowledge and skills including Live Blood Cell Analysis helps her formulate a program that aligns with your individual needs. With the information gained from her tests, she provides an extensive treatment program integrating Western herbal medicine, nutritional supplements and food to promote and support your body’s natural healing process to get you feeling well again.
Common health conditions that can Fiona help with include:
- Pre-conception, conception care and pregnancy support
- Childhood disorders including asthma, eczema, poor immunity, fussy eaters, anxiety, sleep disorders and behavioural conditions
- Food Allergies & Intolerances
- Stress and anxiety disorders, headaches, insomnia, migraines and chronic fatigue
- Digestive disorders including IBS, heartburn, reflux, bloating, constipation, leaky-gut and nutritional malabsorption
- Poor immune function including recurring infections
- Auto immune diseases
Building Healthier Kids Mastery Learning Program
Fiona is passionate about children’s health and over the past few years has focussed her attention on this area of healthcare. She has trained with world specialists in children’s health and has received practitioner training with MAPS (Medical Academy of Paediatric Special Needs) and GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) to further consolidate her approach to understanding and treating the causes of childhood conditions.
She is the creator of Building Healthier Kids Mastery Learning Program (www.bhkprogram.com) a unique online ‘Mastery’ program designed to improve the lives of parent’s and the health of their kids.
Fiona Stock’s Qualifications
- • Dip Naturopathy
- • Nutrition
- • Western Herbal Medicine
- • MAPS (Medical Academy of Paediatric Special Needs) Practitioner Training
- • GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) Practitioner Training
- • Jamie Oliver Food Revolution Ambassador
- • Counselling